What are cookies and what are we using them for?
Types of cookies in general
Cookies by duration
- Permanent cookies – Permanent or stored cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser program. With them, websites store information such as login name and password, language settings or cookie settings so you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit the website. Permanent cookies can stay on your computer or mobile device for days, months, even years.
- Temporary cookies – Temporary or session cookies are removed from your computer when you close your internet browser. Using them, websites store temporary information, such as the last few pages you have opened on the website you were visiting or items in your shopping cart, if you are on a website that specializes in online sales.
Cookies by source
- First-party cookies – First-party cookies come from the website you are viewing, and may be permanent or temporary. With these cookies, websites can store information they will reuse the next time you visit that site.
- Third-party cookies – Third-party cookies come from other websites located on the website you are viewing. With these cookies, other websites may monitor the use of the Internet on the website you are viewing for marketing purposes.
Cookies by function
- Technical cookies – necessary cookies (always active) – they are necessary for the functioning of the website and cannot be excluded in our systems. They are usually set up in response to your actions, which include requesting services, such as cookie settings, logins, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or send a cookie alert, but in this case some parts of the page will not work. These cookies do not store any information that might identify you.
- Functional cookies (can be excluded) – they allow the site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be posted by us or by third-party service providers whose services have been added to our site. If you do not enable these cookies, some of these features may not work properly.
- Marketing cookies (can be excluded) – they allow us to record visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us find out which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors navigate the page. All information collected by these cookies are accumulated and therefore remain anonymous. If you do not enable these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance. They do not directly store personal preferences, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device. Failure to enable these cookies will result in less targeted advertising.
Cookies used on this site:
- calc1_cond_marketing – whether direct marketing is accepted
- calc1_cond_partner_marketing – whether the transfer of information to partners for marketing purposes is accepted
- calc1_dob_d – day of birth
- calc1_dob_m – month of birth
- calc1_dob_y – year of birth
- calc1_email – e-mail address
- calc1_first_name – name
- calc1_last_name – surname
- calc1_gender – gender
- calc1_gsm – mobile number without 09x
- calc1_gsm_prefix – prefix (09x)
- calc1_iban – account number / IBAN
- calc1_identification – OIB (Personal Identification Number)
- calc1_place_of_birth – place of birth
- calc1_residence_city – Place of residence
- calc1_residence_zip – postal code of residence
- calc1_residence_street – street of residence
- calc1_residence_house_no – house number of residence
- calc1_value – the loan amount requested
- calc1_term – the repayment period requested
- utm_source – source of the visit
- utm_medium – source of the visit-medium
- u_cookies_status – info whether cookies are enabled / disabled
- _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat (1 minute), AMP_TOKEN (30 seconds – 1 year), _gac (3 months), __utma (2 years), __utmb (30 minutes), __utmc (session), __utmt (10 minutes), __utmz (6 months) (permanent or temporary cookies, third-party cookie, marketing cookie)
How to accept or decline cookies
By selecting OK, you allow you to store all of the cookies listed above on your computer or mobile device.
If you accept only the necessary cookies on your computer or mobile device, only values for technical-required cookies are stored.
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use some of the functionalities of this website.
You can additionally accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. On the following links you can find information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used Internet browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to navigate through the Internet location in “incognito” mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer and automatically deleting permanent cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you finish your browsing session. There are also many third-party apps that you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously placed in your browser by selecting the option to delete your browsing history, including the option to delete cookies. More detailed information about cookies and adjusting browser settings can be found on the page www.allaboutcookies.org.
Why choose us?
Years of experience in finance have placed us among the leading when it comes to microcredit.
There are no hidden costs here. Before applying for a loan, calculate in advance all the costs of repaying credit, borrowings and loans.
Fill out the form